Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Table appears on listing but can't drop it

Em 08/01/2010, às 15:58, Adrian Klaver escreveu:

> Actually what is strange is that your previous listing :
> postgres=# select '"' || datname || '"' from pg_database;
>   ?column?
> -------------
>  "template1"
>  "template0"
>  "t1"
>  "skynet"
>
> is not the same as the one above:
>
> postgres=# select '"' || datname || '"' from pg_database;
>  ?column?
> -------------
> "template1"
> "template0"
> "postgres"
> "t1"
> "pgpool"
> "skynet"
>
> In particular the presence of postgres,t1 and pgpool.
>
> Are you sure which cluster you are pointing at and whether the psql version matches the server version?
>
> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The reason for pgpool is that we were using it, but decided to stop due to some problems. At this moment we have pgpool with one node only. Also, i am connecting directly to postgres in order to verify this problem.

And the difference between this and previous listing is because i am manually removing databases name as they contain client names that i don't want to share here.

Best Regards,
---

Fernando Marcelo
www.consultorpc.com