Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [General] beginner!!!

My silly question is, do I needo to install a postgreSQL server or the freeradius-postgresql package already takes care of it?!
My question it's because it doesn't recognize any user ids and the createuser command.

Yeah, that's pretty much the way things work on unix-like systems. Instead of building one uber system that does it all (like you typically see in Windows), they build by leveraging smaller packages that do one or two things really well. So I'm sure you will have to install postgres server separately.

Scott