Search Postgresql Archives

Customize the install directory of the postgres DB

Dear all,

I am trying to install the postgres8.2.14 via the RPM; however the install directory is default to the following folder

As we are bundling the postgresql db as our product release, we would like to keep the Postgres executable dir, Data Dir under our product folder. In this case, could I know whether I can customize the install directory when i do the RPM installation?

Thanks!
wei xiang