Search Postgresql Archives

Re: What is the simpliest text search configuration?

We submitted unaccent dictionary for 8.5
See http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/unaccent for some information

Oleg
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009, Jrme Etv wrote:

Hi Michael,

I actually found that the 'simple' dictionary doesn't enforce a
stopword list by default. so i defined my search conf like this and it
works:

create text search configuration sbsimple  ( parser = 'default' ) ;
alter text search configuration sbsimple ALTER MAPPING FOR
word,hword,asciiword,asciihword WITH simple

Cheers!

J.