Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Forms generator ?

Hi Stuart,

I have seen some form generators, but for some reason or the other they always partially worked, or never fit my dataset because more often then others they assume very simple relations.

Nowdays I tend to use Adobe Flex for a lot of my work (there are some form generators for it :) ) and make simple RPC services or using AMF3 (Java and PHP do have some nice frameworks, amfphp and Blaze-DS come into my mind) If you are into buying a commercial subscription then weborb is worth to take a look at, although I am not sure anymore if
it has a form generator...

Ries