Search Postgresql Archives

Volunteers needed to help staff the PostgreSQL Booth at LISA 2009

LISA 2009 (the Large Installation Systems Administration Conference) is coming
up next month (November 1-6th).

We're looking for a few folks in Baltimore/DC area who are attending the
conference or in the area who can spare a few hours to staff the Postgres
booth. We need people all day Wednesday (November 4th, Noon - 7PM) and half
day Thursday (November 5th, 10AM-2PM).

You get a Postgres T-shirt for your trouble, and the opportunity to talk with
lots of people interested in getting started with Postgres.

Please reply to this email if you've got some time. Thanks!

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net