Search Postgresql Archives

Re: close inactive client connection

hi John

I have no idea of what may be happening. The system opens a connection and communicate normally. But after an idle time, it loses the connection and new transactions return with error. 16/09/2009 13:39:14 - SQL Error: no connection to the server
16/09/2009 13:39:14 - SQL Error: connection not open

At this point he reconnects, the server creates a new connection that behaves exactly like the previous one.

--
Luiz Agnaldo Bernardi
Fone 41 36755756

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:03:20 -0700