Search Postgresql Archives

Error linking libpq into client program

I'm trying to build a client program to access a database using the libpq
interface on MacOS X 10.3.3 using CodeWarrior 9.  PostgreSQL is at version
7.4.2.

It compiles ok, but I get a link error.  I have linked to libpq.a, because I got
different errors before I did that.   Here is the error I'm getting right now:

Link Error: undefined: '@_1' (code)
Referenced from 'pqSetenvPoll' in libpq.a
Referenced from 'pqSetenvPoll' in libpq.a
Referenced from 'pqSetenvPoll' in libpq.a
Referenced from 'pqSetenvPoll' in libpq.a
Referenced from 'pqSetenvPoll' in libpq.a
Referenced from 'pqSetenvPoll' in libpq.a
Referenced from 'pqSetenvPoll' in libpq.a

      joining column's datatypes do not match