Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Timestamp problems...wrong weeks.

Personnaly, I think this use of W is useless -- anybody can dewide the day of the month by 7. A more appropriate use of W might be for the week number to start with the first week with ALL dates in the month. An alternate interpretation might be to start with the first week that has at least one day in the month. The next issue is do you start the week on Sunday, Saturday or Monday...

JLL