Search Postgresql Archives

Accessing RelOptInfo structure from the executor module

 Hello,

 I am trying to work with the Postgresql-7.3.4 and can you
 please help me with it.
 I have the following problem:
 I want to access the RelOptInfo data structure from the executor module.
 Basically I have added a flag to the RelOptInfo data structure and at
the
 time of execution I want to check the flag but I got lost after the path
 selection. I am unable to access  the RelOptInfo in the execution
module.

 Can you please help me out with this.

 Your help will be appreciated,

 Sincerely,