Search Postgresql Archives

Error Message from pgsql v7.3.6

Hallo pgsql-general Fellas,

  First: I am not subscribed to the list, I will check back on the web
  though.

  When I try to connect to my databases (actually it'S true for two of
  them), I get the following error:

  ERROR:  nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node

  I digged the postgresql site and didn'T come across anything that
  helped me, though there was a similiar case on the mailing list.

  As soon, as I am trying to do any select on whatever table
  (systemtables etc.) I get the following error:

  ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block

  Well, I got no clue, what'S going wrong here, but I'd appreciate any
  info. (I already restarted the postmaster etc.).

--
Regards,
 Sven                        mailto:eschenb@cs.uni-frankfurt.de