Search Postgresql Archives

Big string using Zeos from Delphi

Hi!!
I am trying to store a picture into pg database. I am usig delphi and ZeosDBO. I convert the picture into base64 text to send to database but when I do this I get this error trying to do insert :

SQL:Error pqreadData()
Read()--failed: errno=0
No error

I test using Pgexplorer, this use libpq too, and everything is fine doing insert and loading from select.
When I try to do a load with select I get the same error above.
At the first I was thinking , the problem was the escape character / but when I do it the same for pgadmin this ran fine. I replace the character / for * too, for testing and nothing happens I got the same error.

Somebody has idea?
I know maybe it doesnt appear here but ....is just help! :(

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo comun"