Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [MACTCL] Tcl load command and mac os x

On Wednesday, Apr 7, 2004, at 13:52 Australia/Sydney, Jerry LeVan wrote:

pgtksh behaves badly, clicking on the "pgtksh" window generates an error:

set front process failed,-606

I can't get the menu for the wish window ;(

once again, this has come up many times before on tcl-mac, see the list archives

probably easiest to just use wish and [package require postgrestcl] or whatever the package names is.

I guess I will have to ponder the dynamic loading of libs...

If anyone *has* got the loading to work, I would appreciate some pointers...

as mentioned, I think you just need to link the library differently

Cheers,

Daniel

--
** Daniel A. Steffen     **  "And now for something completely
** Dept. of Mathematics  **   different"    Monty Python

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not match