RE : Re: RE : Re: Undefined function pg_escape_bytea() despite good PG version

Yes other functions are working since I can install other web apllications. It
is with a specific application calling this function, that I have a problem.

With a phpinfo() page, i have the pgsql section, but there is no information
about the Postgres version.

Thanks for your help all :o)

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com