Re: entrance from php to postgresql

On Jul 11, 2006, at 10:39 AM, DCarrero wrote:

Hi, i'm new here. my question is: Which is the best way to make an
entrance from php to postgresql?
I read in a manual call "PHP and Postgresql" writed for Vikram
Vaswani, he mentioned that is useful to do it:
http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/PHP-and-PostgreSQL/5/
Please i need help ....
recommend this?

I'm not sure if you are asking about tools/software or just general information about how to connect PHP and PostgreSQL. The PHP documentation is here:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php

This book might be helpful to you:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1590595475/103-7344715-4732658? v=glance&n=283155

If you need software and are using Mac or Windows, pgEdit supports PHP and PostgreSQL (http://pgedit.com/products). PHP is built-in so you don't have to install anything else to connect to a PostgreSQL database.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL