Apache, Php and postgresql on windows

Hello Everyone,

I have installed apache, php and postgresql on my system. Now i am calling pg_connect() function. If i run the php script through command line everything is working fine. But when i run the same script through apache 2, it gives me an error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect()

It seems in apache, php isn't able to access php_pgsql.dll, Where as in command line execution it is able to.

What can be a possible fix for this.

-Abhishek

NRIs, Free Money Transfers to over 30 Million Visa Cards in India. http://creative.mediaturf.net/creatives/icicibank/MSN_VISA_TOL.htm