Re: AP2

This is just a bundle of free software being sold for money. I'm not
entirely sure if this is legal since I'm not familiar with the
licences for all the products (I'm fairly sure it's OK to sell a
packaged PostgreSQL, though).

If I were you, I'd download all the software individually, and install
them yourself. You're

a) Guaranteed to get the most up to date versions (The included
PostgreSQL is an old version, at least)
b) You'll learn something along the way, which will most likely save
you time later down the line if things go wrong
c) You'll save yourself $29.