Re: postgres/php and windows

On Nov 21, 2005, at 7:04 , Dave Wayne wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a good guide for setting up php to connect to postgres under windows? I've set up postgres, however the PConnect function fails for some reason.

What's the reason? What error message are you getting? One thing to check is to make sure PHP was compiled with pgsql support. Provide more details and hopefully someone will be able to provide better help.

Good luck!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

              http://archives.postgresql.org