Re: [PHP] Triggers problem

You're more likely to get a response to this on -general than here.

Why are you trying to do this with a trigger? ISTM that with what you're
trying to do you should be using a stored procedure.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      jnasby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster