Printing off the page....

Hi guys,

I have a postgres database connected to a website using PHP.
I have a table that stores gene sequences which are very long (approx. 800
characters).

If I try and print this, it prints as a single line which runs off the page. Is
there a way to print the sequence with a line break every 50 characters?

for example,

AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCC
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTGGGGGGG
AAAAAAAAATTT

Rather than:

AAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAATTT