FW: [GENERAL] PHP SQL

Title: [GENERAL] PHP SQL
Apologies for those who are in both mailing lists.

Hi All

I am designing a data loader script that can transform data in one table schema into a new table schema in Postgres for reporting purposes.

I wanted to ask, on a performance issue.
Which is more efficient, in reading in a row of data, and assigning individual column values to variables, and then inserting a new row into the new table.

pg_fetch_row
pg_fetch_assoc
pg_fetch_object
pg_fetch_result
pg_fetch_array

Are there performance differences, which are noticeable?
Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Shaun Clements