Re: Can't Get PHP Going on PostgreSQL

PgSQL support isn't compiled into that.  You can make a script like
<?php phpinfo(); ?> to output what support is compiled in.  Your best
bet will to be to download the php source and compile it in yourself,
unless there is a pgsql module laying around.  I switched from slack a
few years back so I'm not sure what they're doing with the php package
these days.  If you decide to compile it from source, just do
a ./configure --with-pgsql (and other options you want/need) and
--with-apxs and that should get you what you need.

Good luck :)

Gavin