Re: Need some clarification about some code.

What has this got to do with PostgreSQL?

Lindsay wrote:

Hi, I have found some code that somebody put up about starting a new page using pdflib. The only question I have is what number should be used for the $pdf for the end page and begin page for the next page, and also for the max_x, and max_y. I am trying to start a new page, but don't know how to. I hope somebody can help me. pdf_end_page($pdf);
pdf_begin_page($pdf, $max_x, $max_y);
Regards
Lindsay