Re: Form Design - Data Edit Form

--- Thom Dyson <TDyson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I strongly recommend that you look at ATK, a
> framework for web based
> forms.   The learning curve is a little steep once
> you move beyond the
> basics, but why re-invent the wheel?  extremely
> powerful.
>
> http://www.achievo.org/atk/
>
> Thom Dyson
> Director of Information Services
> Sybex, Inc.

thom,  atk looks very interesting.  i'll spend some
time learning more.  one thing for everyone to keep in
mind is that if you distribute your project using
achievo, you must make your project open source unless
you purchase a commercial license.  the price for a
commercial license wasn't readily available for review.