Dynamic Record Type Field Names

Hello,

We are using a Postgresql 7.4 DB.

We need a function in pl/pgsql which will return a delimited text based data from a table where table name is passed as argument.

While trying to loop through using "For record In Execute query Loop" we can not use field names for geting a specific filed value.

So we are finding other ways to get data from record and append it to a string.

We tried using a dynamic function generation where we pass the record to that function but there seems to be some error when passing record to a recently generated function.

Any help would be great.

Mihir & Biren
Partners
Majolee InfoTech