Anyone using Achievo Tool Kit?

I've found this development framework for PHP that looks like it could be
very useful. For basic app development it looks like it handles the
add/edit/delete and input validation logic AND showing data in related
tables.  Most things that I've found like this don't support postgresql,
so I was happy to find that this one does.

http://www.achievo.org/atk/

The docs are a little thin and I was wondering if anyone had tried it out
and had any pearls of wisdom.

Cheers,

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services