Re: [0.0] Re: [0.2] getting transactions to work

i'm trying to test an idea. i know what i sent doesn't do much, but i try out ideas before i go too far to make sure i understand what i think i do in my 'real life' i work with oracle. i like the idea of explicitly telling the database when i'm done. i want to be able to trap errors and rollback if necessary. also to give someone the choice of saving the work or not. i know there are things i can do to create the similar effect,
create the sql, then when i'm ready submit it to the database.

Oracle doesn't do what you want either. I'm afraid you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the HTTP process works.

Chris