Re: Maintaining a transaction across multiple HTTP requests

Hi Jack,

I considered that approach, but the problem is that the handle is only valid for the apache process that it was opened under. If the second request is processed by a different apache process, then it'll all go horribly wrong :-(

Regards, Dave