Re: Hi!, and a Question

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
and when I look it on the browser it shows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()
in /var/www/index2.php on line 8

- I have PostgreSQL 7.4 , Apache is working well, and
all other php scripts too. I'm using knoppix and I
looked at the KPackage and I have php4-pgsql
installed.

You have not got pgsql support compiled into PHP.

Chris

     joining column's datatypes do not match

Either PHP has not been compiled into PHP, or the extension has not been turned on. Look in php.ini for a line looking like:

;extension=pgsql.so

and uncomment it (remove the ;) so it looks like:

extension=pgsql.so

HTH

Nick