Re: PHP memory usage

Robert Treat typed this on 06/02/2004 02:45 PM:
Interesting... I was just about to post a question regarding the differences between the functions mysql_query and mysql_unbuffered_query in regards to pg_query, but I guess this is the issue right here, and from what I can tell there is no php based way to work around it.
Robert Treat

Yeah, that's a good point. I doubt there is a difference as to how PostgrSQL and MySQL work under these situations.

Let me know if you figure anything out in regards to this.

Cheers,

-Robby

--
Robby Russell,  |  Sr. Administrator / Lead Programmer
Command Prompt, Inc.   |  http://www.commandprompt.com