Re: HELP!!!! UNICODE problem

Silly me... I forgot that the header in PHP was sent using the "header" function. When I set the charset to utf-8, it worked perfectly.

Thanks
Dani

On Apr 27, 2004, at 10:54 AM, Dani Mezher wrote:

I added the following line in the head section of my html

<DEFANGED_meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> but it still doesn't work. Actually, when I type arabic letters the query executes but I get question marks instead of arabic text. French characters
generate the error.

I installed a previous web server on my Mac OSX and it works with french/arabic/english without any kind of specification of the document encoding.

Regards
Dani