Re: Please help: PHP4/postgres db woes

Hello Danny,
I can't go through your whole script but I recommend you use Pear::DB as an abstraction layer for the pgsql connection and interaction. This will give you more power with the debug and you can keep everything simple IMHO.

More info at http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.database.php#package.database.db

It is default on PHP, so you don't even need to install anything.

Cheers
Regards,
David Costa, PHP-PostgreSQL Advocacy team     http://postgresql.org
david at postgresql ddoot org                 gurugeek att php dot net
$dsn = 'pgsql://world:most_advanced@localhost/open_source_database';