Re: tcp connections

> Sorry by the begginer question!
> but i would like to know how to restart postgresql to accept tcp/ip
> connections.
>
> thank?s in advance
>
> Angelo Rigo

Angelo,

I know this will come as a shock to you, but did you know there is
documentation for postgresql? Did you know there are archives of
previously asked questions?

I will let you in on a little secret. I don't like to spread this
around too much, but for you I will make an exception.

Go to http://www.google.com/ and enter in your search terms. This is
fascinating, but you will get webpage links returned to you that will
have all KINDS of information based on your search terms. I give this
information to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Hope this helps you,

John C.
John Chapman