Re: Large file upload

Thanks everyone,
The problem was lying in the hostname not specified which php as usual wouldn't tell me pg_connect("host=$rr dbname=$rr user=$rr");
Thanks
Sharmad Kelvin Varst writes:

Hi,
I'm trying to upload large files via my homepage. I'm using a form:
	print "<form enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"approve_element.php\"
method=\"POST\">";
And with files up to approx 500kb it works. But with larger files, the
browser can't find the page, and if I refresh the page, I get some query
errors. In the php.ini the post_max_size is set to 8M. Kelvin :-)

Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...). (Michael Beck, describing the PC-speaker sound device)