Re: Transaction including two web page + timer

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 14:03:50 -0700,
  Zhidian Du <duzhidian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good idea.  One problem is that HTML is a stateless protocol.  How can I
> let application to hold the whole contents of the first page and second
> page?

PHP provides for session tracking. Somehow you have to be tying the two
web requests together. You could store the information from the first
request as a file or in a table in the database that holds the page 1
requests temporarily.