Re: How do I get the rec-id from an insert.

Bruno -

Three sequences are involved in the INSERT. If one sequence were involved,
then the expressions would be evaluated left to right, at least from what I
can tell through my tests.  Not something I would ever use...or rely on, for
that matter.

On Thu August 29 2002 16:58, Bruno Wolff III graced us with the following -