Looking for free organizer aplication

Hello, I'm looking for organizer aplications free,  that made in php, bd

postgres, and can be working with Ldap. I don't interesting in
administration of users, I can add  this aplication in our intranet,  so

it have to be simple and only have the option to select users for know
when their are free for  proposed a meeting. I found one 'Webcalendar' ,

but  please if you know any other, please tell me something.

pyabar.