Re: PERFORMANCE

I'm having a problem with this link.... 404 -- performance is
misspelled...

What a great document, though!  In fact, what a great directory.  May I
use the advantages presentation?  May I forward the link to others who may
be interested?

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> Le Jeudi 18 Avril 2002 10:55, Papp, Gyozo a écrit :
> > another articles with pgsql performance tips:
> > http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/performace.pdf
>
> Very interesting article. It should be included in the Administrator on-line
> manual.
>
> My personal feeling is that Valeria has an endless loop, otherwize Linux and
> PostgreSQL would not slow down dramatically. Valeria: could you turn
> debugging on and provide us with more feedback.
>
> Cheers, Jean-Michel POURE

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Chadwick Rolfs - cmr@xxxxxxx
Cleveland State University - Student
Music Major - The Holden Arboretum Volunteer
Computer Programmer - Student Employee
--*I finally found powdered water;
I just can't figure out what to add to it*--