Re: Content management in PHP + PostgreSQL

Hello Francisco,

Monday, April 8, 2002, 3:20:40 AM, you wrote:

FR> Any recommendations for a content management program for PHP + PostgreSQL.

There is a commercial 4 business only CMS  from our company
based on postgresql + optional mysql called CMS/R, examples at
www.x-itec.net and a customer example at www.familienservice.de

IŽm sorry currently only with german documentation and
administration, but we are working for an international version.

Maybe itŽs interesting for anyone, maybe not - who knows *g

--
Best regards,
 Boris Köster                           mailto:koester@xxxxxxxxx