Re: Thanks for all the help

I personally haven't tried it, but as long as you have the ODBC driver and have
your pg_hba.conf file configured correctly, it should work just fine.  MS
Access will connect to anything through ODBC.

In theory, it should work.

-Dan

Quoting Chadwick Rolfs <cmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

: What do you know of Access being able to connect to Postgresql?  I haven't
: really looked into it, and would like to get some opinions from this list.
:   I think it would be great to use php/MSAccess/Postgresql to allow people
: to link their desktop databases to the web and put committed data into
: Postgres.  Does this sound at all possible.