Re: HTTP authentication

> 	I just wrote an auth library that uses sessions and
> stores passwords encrypted in the database. I am fairly new
> to PHP (tho experienced in other web devel technologies) so
> it might need improvements, but it works very well for me.

I'm fairly new to PHP myself but I have like 4 years expirience with C
and C++. I would check out if your library can be improved if you want
me to.

But for my project I'll use sessions without cookies because I can't
rely on the users having the feature turned on in their browsers.

Greets

    (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)