Re: Extremely slow to establish connection when user has a high number of roles

Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Michael, can you validate if this is consistently happening for the first connection after database cluster startup?

Hmmm... it'll be tricky and need some planning. It might even be impossible since this is on AWS Aurora, and I think AWS connects in regularly as part of a heartbeat check(?)

But: do you mean any connection, or just a user that hasn't connected yet after the restart? A user that hasn't connected yet would be much easier.