Re: Performance implications of 8K pread()s

Exciting! Since I still have the same performance issues on compressed btrfs, I'm looking forward to testing the patches, probably when a 17 Beta is out and I can find binaries on my platform (OpenSUSE). It looks like it will make a huge difference.

Thank you for persisting and getting this through.

Dimitris