Re: FW: huge SubtransSLRU and SubtransBuffer wait_event

>   Possible to increase  Subtrans SLRU buffer size ?

Not at present -- you need to recompile after changing NUM_SUBTRANS_BUFFERS in src/include/access/subtrans.h, NUM_MULTIXACTOFFSET_BUFFERS and NUM_MULTIXACTMEMBER_BUFFERS in src/include/access/multixact.h.

one question:
     we need to increase all SLRU buffers together , MULTIXACT, XACT, Subtrans, COMMIT TS ,  for example, got all of them doubled based on existing size ?   or only increase Subtrans , or Subtrans and multixact ?

Thanks,

James

James Pang (chaolpan) <chaolpan@xxxxxxxxx> 於 2024年3月1日週五 下午2:45寫道: