Re: 2 json explain plans for the same query/plan - why does one have constants while the other has parameter markers?

Can you consider adding an attribute to the explain plan json in a future release (to plan?) to denote if the plan is a "custom" vs "generic" plan?  The use of $N variables for both parameter markers and InitPlan and SubPlan makes it harder to programmatically determine the type of plan (and in our case tell if 2 plans only differ by "custom" vs "generic").

We use numeric constants in our queries in a small number of cases where we know that there's no potential PII, there's a small number of values and that there's a high probability that the data is skewed.  pc_message contains messages to be sent to external systems and hence is a volatile table and the data in the DestinationID column can be highly skewed. In theory, could using a constant instead of a bind variable for this predicate help the optimizer?

Thanks,
Jerry