Does Postgres have consistent identifiers (plan hash value) for explain plans?

We are currently on Postgres 13.9 (and will be moving to later releases).  We are capturing json explain plans and storing them in a database table.  We can tell that there are different plans for some queries, but that's a very labor intensive process - we'd rather do this using SQL and comparing consistent hash values for the plans.  Both Oracle and SQL Server have consistent hash values for query plans and that makes it easy to identify when there are multiple plans for the same query.  Does that concept exist in later releases of Postgres (and is the value stored in the json explain plan)?

While  we have a pretty good idea of how to manually generate a consistent value, we don't want to reinvent the wheel. Is anyone aware of an existing solution that can be called from SQL/jsonb?

Thanks,
Jerry