Re: Unexpected termination looping over table.

On 2/10/23 12:09, Tom Lane wrote:
Matt Gibbins <matt_gibbins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Have encountered an intriguing issue processing a table with a large
number of rows. The process is to loop over the table processing each
row executing the Apache AGE cypher function over each row
individually.The looping is necessary because of encountering a limit on
the number of rows that the cypher function would process.
The process terminates unexpectedly with the following message. Notable
that it runs for quite some time before termination.:
SQL Error [42703]: ERROR: could not find rte for
a01a724103fbb3d059b8387bf043dbc8
    Where: PL/pgSQL function
analysis.create_trips(text,text,text,text,text,text,integer,text,integer)
line 5 at EXECUTE
There is no occurrence of "could not find rte" anywhere in the
core Postgres source code.  I surmise that you're using some
extension that isn't happy.

			regards, tom lane

Tom

Thanks for your response. I am using the Apache AGE extension which enables graph data processing on PostgreSQL.

https://age.apache.org/

I'll enquire with the Apache AGE list for an answer.

Regards

Matt.