Re: Queries containing ORDER BY and LIMIT started to work slowly

Hello Jeff.
Thank you too for your efforts and help. The problem was in the dropped index for asins_statistics(asin_id). It existed, but was dropped during the dump I suppose. I created it again and everything is fine now.

Cheers,
Serg