Re: Queries containing ORDER BY and LIMIT started to work slowly

Thanks for the response.
Sure, I thought about it and even bought another drive. The current drive is SSD, as far as I'm concerned write operations degrade SSDs.

Even so, why other queries work fine? Why the query joining two tables instead of three works fine?

Cheers,
Serg