Re: How to reduce latency with fast short queries in Postgresql 15.3 on a NUMA server

>  Server B is the new server and is way more powerful than server A:
>  So after all, the CPU clock speed still counts these days!

Hi Sergio,

Maybe "powerful" + "powersave"?
as I see Sever B : Processor Base Frequency :  2.40 GHz  AND   Max Turbo Frequency :  3.90 GHz

Could you verify this by running the 'cpupower frequency-info' command and checking the governor line?"

read more:
"But If we haven’t emphasised it enough, firstly whatever database benchmark you are running
regards,
 Imre